STANDARD NIGHTLY RATES
RESORT PRICES INCLUDE
- Meet and greet on arrival by our host at the Nadi domestic airport terminal.
- Return round-trip private vehicle transfer from Savusavu Airport to the resort, 15 minutes away.
- Accommodation in a beautiful traditional thatched-roof bure.
- All a-la-carte meals and afternoon tea, bottled non-alcoholic beverages, specialty teas and espresso coffees.
- A diverse range of onsite and off site excursions for both adults and families; Off-site excursions (scheduled weekly) include a rain forest hike with a waterfall swim, visit to our local Fijian village, mangrove excursion, visit to the Savusavu Farmers Market and the ‘Connect with Kids’ primary school visit. On site guided activities include daily adult and family guided boat snorkel trips, guided reef walk, hobie cats, glass bottom boat excursion, paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, volleyball, story telling and table tennis.
- Wellness activities include daily yoga, jogging, mountain treks, medicine walk, eco tour and more.
- Snorkel & tennis equipment, plus beach towels.
- The Bula Club throughout your stay from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm daily. A dedicated nanny for each child under 6 (one nanny per bure after 6:30 pm), or a Fijian buddy for up to five children 6-12 years. 8:30am – 9pm
- Teen activities program. 8:30am – 6pm.
- Evening entertainment by our traditional Fijian ‘Bula Boys’ band.
- Educational presentations in the evenings.
Valid for travel from April 1st 2019 until March 31st 2020
Rates are in Fijian Dollars including tax and are based on adult double occupancy. (2 children under 13 yrs at time of travel are free when sharing bure with2 adults)
|Gardenview Bure||FJD$ 2,255|
|Oceanfront Bure||FJD$ 2,790|
|Oceanfront 2-Bedroom Bure||FJD$ 3,450|
|Deluxe Oceanfront 2-Bedroom 2-Bathroom Bure||FJD$ 3,690|
|Point Reef Bure||FJD$ 3,340|
|Honeymoon Point Reef Bure with Spa Tub||FJD$ 3,560|
|Presidential Villa||FJD$ 6,290|
The management of Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji reserves the right to change its tariff, e.g. due to currency fluctuations, changes to Fiji Government tax. etc
Note: Full payment does not guarantee against increases in Fiji Government taxes – VAT tax, Service Turnover Tax, ECALP or any new tax that the Fiji Government might introduce